The project involved the demolition of two existing dwellings (built circa 1933 & 1970) and the construction of a replacement residential convent building in Bettystown, Co. Meath for the Medical Missionaries of Mary. The project provides new holiday accommodation for the religious order. The site is located in the centre of the seaside village of Bettystown, Co. Meath, with the beach running along the eastern boundary of the site and the Golf Links Road running along the western boundary. 8no. bedrooms and ancillary accommodation are provided on a single level. Most of the accommodation is arranged facing the sea to take advantage of the sea views and morning light from the east. One of the most striking rooms is the dome ceiling oratory. Zinc and natural stone were used to break up the solidity of the north and south elevations and these materials were carried around to the other elevations.